WONDERS OF LIFE


Hello friends, thank you for staying with me so far. Today is indeed a beautiful day. The article I would be sharing today was the very first article I did online, on my former blog in 2015 and I want to  share it with us today. I hope you'll enjoy it and please don't forget to share.

How many times have we just sat back to wonder about life and the mysteries it contains?
Life itself is a wonder. Nature is a wonder. Have you ever sat back to ponder on the things around you?
I sometimes do. Questions like these come to my mind:
  • HOW?
  • How do I breath? Now that is a mystery even though scientists (of which I am one) have a complex explanation on the process of breathing.
  • How do I control my body to carry out different activities like eating (very important), walking, typing (like I'm doing now), laughing, crying etc.? Now I know scientists like myself say these processes are controlled by the brain but to me it's still a mystery.
  • How do I read and understand the words written?
  • How do we speak different languages and learn new ones?
  • How do we feel emotions like love, hate, kindness and so on?
  • How did life come to exist on earth?
I could go on and on about questions like these that pop up in my head. I know scientists (like myself again 😉) have an explanation for how these processes occur but the ultimate question that comes to me on daily basis is:
  • WHY?
  • Why do all these happen? Breathing, eating, having feelings, reading, learning etc.
  • Why are we even alive on this earth? I know we have different goals and aspirations we create for ourselves at some point in our lives but why were we brought into this world in the first place? 
Questions like these go on and on. I also watch people and wonder about their lives. I watch animals, plants, nature in general. NATURE IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL!

These questions overwhelmed my mind until I picked up my BIBLE which gave me a plain insight on the question WHY? I read through the Bible and my questions got answered one by one to the glory of God. YES! Everything is to the glory of God.
God is love and we were all created for HIS pleasure. So as we make decisions on daily basis to accomplish our set goals and aspirations, we should bear this in mind that ALL we do is to the glory of God.
GOD BLESS!

Watch out for more interesting topics from me. Please, subscribe to this blog and share this article with your friends. ONE LOVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT MAKES YOU BEHAVE LIKE YOU?

Self Discovery and Your Basic Temperament

An INFJ's Journey To Self Discovery